Thursday, September 26, 2019

Citizen Soul = GF Fried Chicken

Citizen Soul in downtown Alpharetta, GA has amazing gluten-free fried chicken.  In fact, most of the menu is naturally gluten-free, or can be prepared as such.  They don't make anything with gluten in the fryer.  This place is the BEST for gf fare of the new eateries downtown. 

They also have many gf desserts, though I'm uber partial to the chocolate cake!  Reservations recommended.  Free parking in the garage near the downtown library. 

Apologies that my photos turned out much too blurry to post.  Maybe it was the amazing cocktail I enjoyed there ;)

Gluten-free in a pandemic? No problem!

Not to make light of the current situation the world finds itself in, but I'm so thankful that I learned to self isolate when I was diag...