Friday, July 11, 2014

Shelf stable gluten-free baked goods at Publix

When my friend, Dionne, told me about the gluten-free rack in the bakery section at a Publix store, I decided I had to check it out the next time I went to Whole Foods in Duluth, GA.  Sure enough, smack dab in the middle of the bakery section, there was a small rack with non-frozen treats, breads and muffins by 'All But Gluten'.  The line is not at any other Publix that I've checked with so far (which is only a few Atlanta area locations).  The Duluth store is at the corner of 141 and State Bridge Rd., just west of Whole Foods.  Check it out if you find the line near you!


Gluten-free in a pandemic? No problem!

Not to make light of the current situation the world finds itself in, but I'm so thankful that I learned to self isolate when I was diag...