Friday, March 11, 2011

Blue Moon Pizza opening in Buckhead in May 2011

The last time I was at Blue Moon Pizza in Vinings, the manager told me that the local chain is opening a location in Buckhead in May. The next location opening will be in the Sandy Springs area in August (or September) in 2011. Unfortunately, there are no plans to move into Gwinnett yet, but at least I can enjoy great pizza at the Buckhead location when in town.

Also, the manager stressed that if anyone EVER gets sick from gluten-free offerings while eating at any location of Blue Moon Pizza, the owner wants to know about it immediately. Their goal is to offer safe meals to the gluten-free community 100% of the time. The staff (front and back of the house) is updated on cross contamination issues regularly in an effort to make this happen.

No matter how far you have to drive to get to any Blue Moon Pizza - it's definitely well worth the trip!!!

Gluten-free in a pandemic? No problem!

Not to make light of the current situation the world finds itself in, but I'm so thankful that I learned to self isolate when I was diag...