Friday, June 13, 2014

Christophe's To Go - gluten-free options

Before I started using findmeglutenfree.com for dining options in my area, I searched Urbanspoon and Yelp!  The latter sites are not completely accurate (for gluten-free info) from my perspective, but one listing on one of those sites turned out to be a real gem.  christophe's to go is a prepared food kitchen that has many gluten-free options.  Since I love to cook these days, I haven't tried anything except for dessert. There are three locations in the metro Atlanta area.  To find gluten-free dishes, check the gluten-free box on the left side of the menu page.            

Gluten-free in a pandemic? No problem!

Not to make light of the current situation the world finds itself in, but I'm so thankful that I learned to self isolate when I was diag...