Thursday, May 22, 2014

Find gluten-free dining options in your area

You know you're getting old when you don't get excited about the next new app for this or that.  Technology can be and is often great, of course, but it also seems to be leading many in society into a lifestyle of communicating through devices more than any other way....and that might not be such a good thing.  Only time will tell on that one.

When looking for new places to eat wherever I'm going in the U.S., I've not found any website quite as appealing as findmeglutenfree.com.  Yes, there is an app which I'm sure most users love.  But I love that I can look things up online as well so I can actually read everything which I honestly can't stand to do on my phone.  In most cases, I can't even read that kind of stuff on a phone even with readers and contacts together.

Findmeglutenfree is like any other gluten-free information source so you still have to do your homework.  I haven't been steered wrong by any of my findings (like Tin Roof Kitchen!) on the site to date, and I still have a ton of places to check out.  So much delicious gluten-free food out there and so little time to enjoy it all.  Ah..it's good to live in the ATL these days!

Gluten-free in a pandemic? No problem!

Not to make light of the current situation the world finds itself in, but I'm so thankful that I learned to self isolate when I was diag...