Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mini reviews and gluten-free news

To say my new job at Delight Gluten-Free has been nothing short of amazing is an understatement.  When I dreamed of building a new career (seemingly out of thin air) in the gluten-free market, I never imagined my path would lead to where it has today.  As always, I must thank every person who's read my work either once or for the last couple of years for your support.  It means more to me than words could ever fully explain.

For obvious reasons, I don't have much time these days for in depth product reviews or lengthy articles.  My hope is to jot down quick product reviews as often as possible on this blog.  For in depth reviews and gluten-free news articles, please visit Celiac-Disease.com - an excellent site for anyone on a gluten-free diet!   

And yes, it's true...Apple finally listed the Delight apps for iPad, iPhone and iPod in iTunes!  Just search 'delight gluten free' on your preferred Apple device to download the apps for free.  Then purchase digital issues  - complete with videos and podcasts - for only $3.99!
 

    

Gluten-free in a pandemic? No problem!

Not to make light of the current situation the world finds itself in, but I'm so thankful that I learned to self isolate when I was diag...