|Image courtesy of Trader Joe's|
- Best Bagel - Canyon Bakehouse Everything *Sprouts
- Best ready-made cupcakes - Lucky Spoon - lemon and zucchini only *Sprouts
- Best whole grain bread - Schar Artisan Baker 10 Grains and Seeds *Earthfare
- Best egg fettuccini - Trader Joe's *TJ's (possibly made by RP's)
- Best fresh pasta - various types - RP's Pasta (now Taste Republic) *Whole Foods
- Best fritters - Katz Gluten Free - apple only *Sprouts
- Best cookie - Tate's Bakeshop Ginger Zinger (gf) *Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Best cookie mix - Fresh Market Chocolate Chip *Fresh Market
- Best frozen meal - Amy's Cheese Enchiladas *Kroger
- Best frozen pizza - Kroger Four Cheese *Kroger
To find the above items (if you haven't yet, but would like to), there are a few things to keep in mind. The Lucky Spoon cupcakes are shipped frozen, but put out in the "fresh" bakery section on a special dietary needs display in Sprouts. Tate's cookies have their own display at BB&B, but you must pay attention not to grab the green (gluten) bag. The gluten-free cookies come in a white bag. Also, the chocolate chip version of these cookies are absolutely horrible to me...odd to say the least. Sprouts stocks all Canyon Bakehouse goods in the refrigerated cooler in the bakery - not in the freezer.
Lastly, the Trader Joe's Egg Fettuccine is stocked in the strangest place imaginable. It's above the produce...yes, I said produce. And due to the way it's laid flat, you can't even see the label. At least, it's that way at our TJ's. It's unbelievable how my friend, Jamie, ever found it and was able to tell me about it. But, I'm really grateful that she did! This pasta is also offers the most value since it's $3.99/pk for FRESH gluten-free pasta.